Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice ODT, LibreOffice ODT, Microsoft Word DOC or DOCX, LaTeX, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided. Reference style is APA7 and it can be found on ZOTERO, MENDELEY, or ENDNOTE, which are easy-to-use softwares. Manually setting the reference section is discouraged and using one of the softwares mentioned above is recommended. LaTEX users will configure and set their own way to cite articles and construct the bibliography.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 9 point Arial; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ITU ARI-A Natural Sciences
ITU ARI-A accepts manuscripts in the area of physical sciences, biology, chemistry, physics and earth science.
ITU ARI-B Engineering Sciences
ITU ARI-B accepts manuscripts in the area of all types of engineering sciences, including, but not limited to, mechanical engineering, electrical and computer engineering, civil and environmental engineering.
Section default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.